hit tracker

Ads 720 x 90

Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite My Peanut Sauce

Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Peanut Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.

My Peanut Sauce

Before you jump to My Peanut Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.

Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That's a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won't be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.

A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it's even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.

The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that tough. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.

We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to my peanut sauce recipe. You can have my peanut sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Peanut Sauce:

  1. Provide 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
  2. You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
  3. You need 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
  4. Prepare 1/2 cup of Crunchy Peanut Butter.
  5. Provide 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Chilli Flakes.
  6. Use 1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar.
  7. Use 1 tablespoon of Tamarind Paste OR Lemon Juice.
  8. Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
  9. Use 1 cup of Coconut Milk.

Instructions to make My Peanut Sauce:

  1. Heat Oil in a saucepan over medium heat, cook Onion and Garlic until slightly caramelised..
  2. Reduce heat to low, add Peanut Butter, Chilli Flakes, Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce and Tamarind Paste (OR Lemon Juice), and mix well. Add Coconut Milk, stir to combine, then bring to the boil, stirring constantly. And that’s it! Enjoy with ‘Roti’ bread or try my ‘Super Easy Flatbread’..
  3. *Note: If Coconut Milk is thin, simmer for a few minutes or until the sauce thickens. *Note: You may wish to skim off the Oil on the surface as Coconut Oil is saturated fat..

Today I am sharing a recipe that I spent years perfecting. This is my recipe for the Best Thai. There is my Thai Peanut Salad, my Broccoli Pepper Stir Fry with Ginger Peanut Sauce, and my Tofu in Peanut Ginger Sauce but finally, I have combined all my favorite components of each of these. This peanut sauce is easy, creamy, and so stinking delicious!! I rounded up my favorite ways to serve it down Other ways I enjoy my peanut sauce is by dipping veggies, putting it on a veggie wrap, and.

If you find this My Peanut Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment